Acquisition from an SD or HD-SDI video source.
Advanced features: Look up tables, histograms, RGB gain/offset with auto-white balance...
IMPERX HD-SDI PCIe x1 is a professional level PCI Express video capture card that enables users to view and store in real time mega pixel video images from any standard HD-SDI video source onto desktop PC computers.
IMPERX HD-SDI PCIe x1 is capable of capturing single or multiple frames and standard AVI clips from any SD or HD-SDI compliant video source. Each captured frame can be stamped with a user message along with the date and time of capture. A full software suite that includes drivers, C/C++, SDK, and an application program is provided with each IMPERX HD-SDI PCIe x1 (VCE-HDPCIe01) card.
Frame grabber features
- SD or HD-SDI real time video and audio acquisition with SDI loop-through
- Audio acquisition of two 24 bit channels @ 48KHz
- PCI Express x1 lane providing 2.5 Gbps of bandwidth
- Serial communications interface for camera control
- Intelligent scatter/gather DMA
- Flow-through pipelined architecture
- Dynamic buffer allocation
- Selectable window sizes
- Adjustable RGB brightness and auto white balance
- Programmable RGB lookup tables and gamma correction
- Captures single, multiple frames or AVI clips
- Normal or delay capture
- Date, time and text overlay
- RAW, BMP, TIFF or adjustable JPEG file format
- 16/20 bit YCrCb 4:2:2 or 24-bit RGB formatting
- Image viewer with DVR controls